Thursday, September 22, 2005

Gonna Hit the Road


Got stuff patched up here for a while, put a wheel bearing and shocks in a friend's car today. To all my AdkNway customers: The server it was on was crapping out, Canaca told me they replaced it, but that's why it went from #1 in Google on Adirondack Northway to #67. That killed my traffic. 20K in August and less than 8K for September so far, They replaced the server, they say, and gave me a free week's rent. Google re-indexes every week or two so it should bubble back up to 1 or 2 soon. A freaking .PDF file from a technical factory that has directions with "Adirondack Northway" printed on a map pulls #1 on Google, oy vey! I got a bunch of good freebie links, like the Frostbites and the Mountaineer, that will help! But on Yahoo Search however, it still pulls #1 on "Adirondack Northway"!

No comments: