Saturday, June 03, 2006

Let's Get Some Perspective


Personal and other setbacks and tragedies have reminded me that I am just another guy, no one special at all. I do what I do now cause I love it. Technically, I am a flatlander, born and raised in Hartford, CT. My hunting and fishing skills are so lamentable that white tail deer have thanked me for scaring the other hunters away. If I was in a hunter gatherer band I would be doing the gathering, not hunting. I have not hiked all, or even most of, the ADK 46 High Peaks. I am not a code whiz on the web, but I am good at what I do and I can also fix cars pretty well, especially my old goat. I wear the clothes I do cause I like it and it's practical and it also reflects my work. I do strive for consistency and accuracy in my work.

No comments: