Monday, May 01, 2006


Spring Turkey Season


Opening at dawn! Got all my camo stuff and gear together, gun primed and all the special turkey loads marked off with permanent marker and ready to go! You can only hunt in the AM in the Spring; should be a novel experience getting up early. Speaking or turkeys, I went to Wal-Marts and K-Marts to get some last minute gear. Wal-Mart in Latham was useless as usual,(both store and town) now that spineless greedsters from Wal-Marts, Arkansas caved into Mothers of America and stopped selling guns; only ammo and accessories. So, I'll re-use my old stuff, good, so it won't cost one cent extra, cause I have everything, including permits and stamps, from last fall.
turkey hunting gear

Starting to throw some more fishing into the mix. Why not, I love water and it gives me yet another excuse to be useless in the country. At least I try to clean out all the fishing holes, I don't want Upstate to go ghetto if I can help it.


Update, got up too late to go hunting.

No comments: