Sunday, June 18, 2006

From Albany to Spokane, Washington


We finally left on our little business/travel trip to Spokane, WA. We drove this car that my friend Grumme sold on Ebay to some professor in Spokane. We left Tuesday night and 2800 miles later, on Sat evening, we got to Spokane. We started out on the Southern Tier route west, where an armed band of Troopers stopped us on NY 17 looking for a guy who shot a trooper. We did the usual lame I - 90 to I -80 route through to the Mississippi RIver across from Des Moines, IA. In Iowa, I split off of I - 80 and worked my way up to Minnesota......(more to come, I'm beat here in a hotel lobby in Spokane

1 comment:

Uncle Mikey said...

So you're the brave fellow who found it appropriate to shit on Acidman's memory. Die painfully over a long period of time, you sorry fuck. You'll never be a tenth the man he was.