Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Speculator Way


Went up to Speculator today to drop off Windows 98 O.S. to my friend Bob. I stopped in at the local market to get a cafe refill. This is the market I usually buy my food and cafe in Speculator while staying at Bob's. So the incompetent jerk who runs the place tore down my little URL poster in less than a week. I don't care that he doesn't want to advertise with me, I have no hard feelings towards him as I give him my business. But his staff are incompetents who get all the orders wrong and charge a different price every time I get a refill. Finally, his newest wench tried to charge me a $1.50 for a refill, I told her no way, I paid $1.25 for the same a week ago and the price of coffee didn't go up that quickly. She caved and I treated her like a total vegetable. Screw them, there's competition for food in Speculator. He and his merchant family can take their cheesy, drag and drop grade school websites and shove it. I was never competing with his broods' work, no one, I mean no one, covers the 'Daks like me! I go from the Canadian border to the Thruway and as far west as Boonville and on to Verona. I'll go on any road in any weather, I love winter. I write my code from scratch using a special web editor. I started writing code on punch cards and teletypes.

Another reason to support Bob's Dissolve the Village of Speculator plan. Too many people in the 'Daks and this state in general wait around for some government job to take care of their lazy butts. Check out Albany, a $113 billion dollar state budget. All the social welfare agencies look on upstate as a good place to dump their rejects for cheap, compared to NYC, flops, destroying hte fabric of many old, small poorer communities. Also, the state likes to help the 'Daks by building prisons and dumping their NY City waste on us for some good paying prison jobs. I say keep the trash downstream. Build high rise prisons in the City or put them in hulk ships moored to the old piers in Manhattan and Brooklyn so their peeps can take the subway to visit them. Everyone would be happier!

No comments: