Sunday, March 19, 2006

NY 8, NY 365 Recon


Went all the way down NY 8 from Spec today and circled around the Stillwater Resevoir on NY 365 then looped back through Barnveld and Poland.Park sign on Ohio-Norway town line on NY 8 Took over 200 pictures, unfortunately, it was with my shrimpy little camera. The one above is the Park's boundary sign on Ohio/Norway border. The good one should be back from warranty work this week. Keep the trails open in the Saratoga County 'DaksBlew out my right front strut the other day on a seasonal road's hugh frostheave I didn't expect. that happened right after the picture I took after the log I chopped out. The struts are guaranteed for life, but I'll have to do the work, naturally! They are on order and I'll have to pay for them until the mfg'er ok's it. Till then, taking it easy around bumps and left hand turns.

No comments: