Thursday, May 15, 2003

Haven't blogged in for a while. Pretty much found out a brutal fact, most ADK tourist type small businesses are part time, especially mine. So I've been doing some odd .html and javascript programming as well as fixing cars for Grumme Used Cars. Since I live in Albany County< I've been checking out the southern part of my county and Greene County. It's pretty cool drive out there, north of the resort belt. Been doing my NY Route 28: Central Adirondack Trail thing but business is sparse now. Lots of rafting along NY 28, and it's an easy drive into Warren County up the Northway. Found some cool places to camp around 13th Lake. Checked out my favorite campsite at the rr station at Horseshoe Lake on my last time up to Tupper Lake. I was alone at the lake for once, it was great.

No comments: