Friday, February 28, 2003

And Now For Something Really Personal



Eileen & I got married last January 13th in St. Armands, north of Saranac Lake. It was -15F with alternate clear and whiteout conditions on the roads. At the town justice's house, we got married in our sox cause he didn't want us to track a ton of snow in on his new carpets. There's pictures to prove it. Tonight is my last night in my old Latham flat. Almost everything is gone except the bed, computer and stereo. I'll be living at her place for a while till we sort things out. But I'm right here doing my late night blogging thing all alone for the last time. I'm 44 but never been married before or even lived with a woman. So I'm enjoying a little freedom. We are absolutely loyal and loving but she knows I have to have my way as far as obnoxious blogging or Adirondack adventures go

No comments: